At Tipsy, we respect our customers and understand that you may have concerns about privacy. So, we have instituted privacy policies intended to ensure that your personal information is handled safely and responsibly.
It is our policy to maintain all personal information as confidential except as may be necessary to fulfill a function listed below, and to use such personal information only for the following purposes:
1) For the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example, to complete a product purchase or process a return)
2) To contact you about the status of your orders
3) To notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you purchased
4) To improve the content, appearance and utility of the site
5) To trace our visitors' use of the site for internal research purposes
6) To contact you to participate in market research
7) To notify our visitors of updates to the site
8) To send catalogues, printed materials, offers and other announcements to your home address
9) To send e-mail offers, announcements, or newsletters to your e-mail address
Our Service Partners:
On occasion, we contract with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, e-mail distribution, changing mailing addresses, market research and promotions management. We provide these companies with only the information needed to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is protected. These companies are prohibited from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with others.
Your Security at Tipsy:
At Tipsy, we go to great lengths to keep your financial information private and safe. All financial transactions occur in a secure area of our site, to protect you from any loss, misuse or alteration of information collected. The ordering area of our site is 100% secure and safe. That means it is protected by state-of-the-art encryption technology. This sophisticated system encrypts your financial information to protect it during transmission. Other areas of our site (such as the product pages) do not require secure transmission. By keeping these areas non-secure, we assure that our site will load faster, so your shopping experience will be more enjoyable.